ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL OFFER TICKET PRICE FOR NOVEMBER, DECEMBER, JANUARY and FEBRUARY
To celebrate the 10th year that we have run The Palace and as a thank you to everyone who has supported us over the last nine years
we are reducing our tickets prices for the whole of November and December, and due to its' popularity this is being continued through January and February
From the 1st November to 28th February ticket prices will be
(Orange/ EE Wednesday 241 tickets suspended during this offer)
Saturday and Sunday - all tickets £3.50
Monday to Friday - all tickets £2.50
Telephone: 01594 822555
Belle Vue Road,
A family friendly cinema in the centre of Cinderford in the beautiful and historic Forest of Dean (best place to raise children in England and Wales - Readers Digest 2007).
Originally built in 1910, The Palace is one of the oldest purpose built cinemas still operating in Britain.
Today the cinema has two screens with 170 and 101 seats.
Both Screens 1 and 2 are equiped with Dolby Digital Cinema Projectors with surround sound and infra red hearing assistance, audio description and subtitling facilities and both screens have a number of double 'sofa' seats.
We serve a large selection of confectionary, popcorn and soft drinks, as well as freshlty ground Tchibo coffee, hot chocolate and various teas which can be enjoyed in our Rendez-vous Cafe/Lounge or taken into the screens.
* Adult: £5.20
* Children u15 / Senior Citizens: £4.20
* Tea Matinee £4.20
FREE tea or coffee & biscuits with Tea Matinees
During the Autumn and Winter when the evenings are dark and dreary we show suitable films during the day for those who would rather not venture out after dark. Included in the ticket price are FREE tea or coffee and biscuits. Doors open half an hour before showtime so there's time to chat.
* Screen one has level access and space for six wheelchairs.
* Screen two is accessed via stairs.
* If customers with mobility difficulties contact us before their visit we can often arrange to move the films when necessary. Because we often move the films at short notice to accommadate disabled patrons it is impossible for us to indicate on the website whether films are or are not disabled accessible. If you phone before your visit we can often move the films but sometimes if the film start times overlap it can be impossible to switch screens once we have started the days program. If we cannot play the film you want in screen 1 on that day we can almost always make sure it is accessible on a subsequent day, so by phoning on the day before your visit we can usually arrange make sure the film you want is downstairs.
We accept the CEA CARD which allows the holder one free ticket for their carer.
Recycling / Environmental
We separate as much of our waste as possible and recycle much of the following
* Cardboard - including popcorn boxes and disposable cups
* Plastic - soft drinks bottles
* Cans - aluminium drinks can
* Dry Cell Batteries, Light Bulbs, Fluorescent tubes
We have recently reinstated the cinemas roof cowls to provide passive ventilation of the screens. Wind blowing over the roof draws air through the building keeping the air fresh and cooling the screens making costly and environmentally damaging Air Conditioning unnecessary.